Social Sciences at the British Library: Did you know?
· The Social Science team at the British Library has been in place since 2007. We have a large team of curators across the social sciences to support your research.
· Our collections include newspapers, magazines, oral history interviews, images, music and manuscripts as well as journals, books and electronic journals and databases.
· It is easier than ever before to access our collections. Find out how to get a reader pass here.
· You can access a range of up-to-date resources on Management and Business Studies from your desk via our Management and Business Studies Portal.
· We run yearly training days for first year PhD students to introduce you to our collections.
· We run many social science events across the year, often with academic partners. To find out more visit our social science events pages.
· We want to keep in touch with you and your research needs. Please follow us on Twitter:
@britishlibrary (Main BL)
@BLSarahEvans (Engagement Development Officer, Social Sciences)
@BLRobertDavies (Engagement Support Officer, Social Sciences)
@JohnKayeBL (Lead Curator, Datasets, Social Sciences)