Do any of these sound familiar?
NEW POST | Tomi Oladepo
Many of us have experienced the most awkward moments on this PhD journey. Here are a few of mine and friends’. Do share yours in comments.
1. That awkward moment when you are asked “what year are you” and you respond “second year” without further explication, knowing full well they think you’re an undergraduate
2. That awkward moment when you’re writing and you correct a typo only to discover it was originally correct, and you just committed the typo
3. That awkward moment when you are asked what you do for a living by a 3 year old
4. That awkward moment you are asked about your research at this cool party you wanted to use as an escape haven
5. That awkward moment you ask for a student discount at the city centre, and the shop attendant asks for your ID card because your…
View original post 184 more words