We’d like to invite you to participate in our annual “Making the Leap” Alumni Speed-Networking Events this April. 3 evening events will be taking place in the ground floor Arthur Lewis Common Room, each with a different career theme:
- Thursday 23 April – Third sector and sustainable careers
- Tuesday 28 April – Environment related careers
- Thursday 30 April –Graduate schemes/finance/HR/corporate careers
Each event will take place from c. 5.30pm until c. 8.30pm, and an evening buffet and drinks will be provided.
The Careers Service will be attending to provide a briefing on effective networking and alumni from employers already confirmed include:
- 23 April – Third sector and sustainable careers- British Red Cross, Barnados and the Central Manchester Hospitals Trust
- 28 April – Environment related careers – Deloitte, The Green Recruitment Company, Turley, Endo Enterprises
- 30 April – Finance/HR/Corporate careers – Barclays, EY, JD Williams
The events are open to all undergraduate and master’s students in the School of Environment, Education and Development and the School of Social Sciences.
Register here: http://man.ac.uk/Py2sGA
Full joining instructions and briefings about the alumni attending will be provided following registration.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Emma Carter-Brown at email@example.com or on 0161 275 0800.
We look forward to seeing you there!