Want to write a blog post but not sure where to start? How about writing for STEPS?
The STEPS blog is a place for researchers to tell their stories, showcase their research & share their knowledge. You can use the STEPS blog as a forum to engage and inspire other people; to share the amazing things you are doing / have done, to find out about what other researchers do, and to share your skills training experiences both good and bad.
But why blog?
Writing for STEPS or even your own blog can be extremely rewarding. It…
- Allows you to be part of the PGR community at the University of Manchester
- Allows you to make new and unexpected research connections
- Increases your social media presence
- Increases your links to funding & training opportunities
- Improves your writing skills
It’s really easy for you to become a regular STEPS blogger or a one off guest contributor.
If you are interested in blogging for us please email for more details.